Become a part of the Bourgeois team:
Our little shop in the riverfront town of Lewiston Maine has drawn experienced luthiers from as far afield as Japan and Sweden eager for a chance to work with Dana Bourgeois and his team. We have hired folks from the Red Wing School, Galloup and Roberto Venn among others. Our small scale means we have more opportunities for work variety than many other companies offer. Our unique “Getting to Know You” program has led to many great people joining our team. Click here to learn more!
We are looking for an energetic, responsible and experienced part time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, employees, and customers. It also includes assisting our organization in daily office needs (shipping, purchasing, invoicing etc.) and helping to manage our company’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Invoicing customers
• Preparing shipping documents products for shipment
• Fulfilling merchandise orders
• Managing Excel databases
• Daily QuickBooks entries
• Support Management as needed
• Maintain office cleanliness
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or complimentary life skills
• Knowledge in office management systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
Please submit resume, cover letter and references for consideration to email@example.com
No Phone calls please.